Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Preemie Hats

This is kind of a long story but I'm gonna try to make it short because I want to go outside.
I had to contact our County Fair about art entries from our homeschool group and that lead me to a lady that knits preemie hats for charity.  I got to telling her about some of us from our homeschool group that meets at the library to sit and stitch.  So she came to one of the gatherings and now we are all so excited that we are making preemie hats and just so stinkin giddy about it.  I'll tell you more as we get more hats in the basket and yes...I will even post pictures.  Which reminds me...
Now that we are into these preemie hats, more of our kids are excited about being involved.  My youngest son wants to do everything that can be done.  Anything that his dad does or I do - well he wants to learn it.  Oh don't get me wrong, I am NOT complaining.  Well anyway, he like to use the Knifty Knitter and I found a great website that really helps him with the projects.  Knifty Knitter Loom - Knit Hats - Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment