Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Levy County Fair

Don't you just love the fair?  Oh MY, it smells of cotton candy and funnel cakes.  It sounds of music and screams and giggles.  Many, many moons ago, yes, back when Shep was a pup...I would ride everything thing there was to ride and then start all over and do it again.  Now...Well I am more into the "Creative Arts".  I love knitting and crocheting and painting and crafting of whatever kind of craft I can get my hands into.  This year I entered 3 items in the fair.  My very first pair of knitted socks and 2 oil paintings.  I brought home 3 blue ribbons!  Matthew entered a beautiful piece of mixed media art that he did with melted crayons and yo-yo flowers.  He also brought home a blue ribbon!  He loves, loves, loves art!
 Several of us have a knit and crochet group that we call "Yarntastics" and these are some of the hats that we made.  They will be donated to the NICU at one of our local hospitals.
 Check me out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment